CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Expanding

I have decided to start expanding my horizons.

I just uploaded a new dress that was sewn and not crocheted. I liked the way it turned out. Please let me know what you think.

Pink Hydrangea Dress-Size 6/8(click to view on etsy)


Every young girl loves a nice summer dress.

This lovely dress is made with a lovely dark blue background with pink hydrangea fabric. The dress is made in a children's size 6/8. The waist is shown with a nice 1 inch pink ribbon. A detached pink bow pin is attached. 1/2 inch pink ribbon borders the bottom of the skirt. The skirt measures 20 inches from the waistline to the bottom and is full.

Perfect for dress up or a nice time out.

Dress was only worn by model for purposes of taking photos.

0 comments: