CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Thoughts and Ideas!

Well...I am currently busy in the mist of several custom orders, as well as keeping the store up date on Etsy and for craft shows.

It keeps my hands busy all the time.

I will be posting a few new items this week on Kaye's Kreations. A link will be posted here.

Funky hats, unique scarfs and fun toys are at the top of list of new items.

I attended First Friday again on August 1. It was a fun filled night. First Friday always is a blast. A few items found awesome owners and several business cards were handed out.

I am in the midst of redesigning my business cards. Pic of the new design will be posted so please feel free to let me know what you think...even if you hate it. Feedback is feedback. :) I was thinking something along these lines. >>>>

0 comments: